Pacific IFA has selected AXA Elevate,
as their wrap platform of choice
Essentially, a Wrap platform is a portfolio and business management tool offering a suite of investment options along with planning and reporting tools, packaged together and managed through an online interface. Platforms aim to improve administration efficiencies, support cost savings and put you in control of your finances and business.
AXA Elevate offers many advantages to our clients:-
- Elevate is a secure online investment platform which is available 24/7
- Over 100 fund managers and over 2,000 funds are available
- Most funds can be instantly switched, as and when required
- Reduced institutional rates are available across the platform
- Pensions, Savings, ISA’s (Individual Savings Account), Bonds, Unit trusts, Cash, etc are all joined together into one secure online account
- Link family members portfolio’s together (with their approval) to potentially reduce costs even further
Unlike some other Wrap platforms, AXA Elevate has been purpose built from the ground up to provide a robust and fully scalable platform
By accessing your Elevate account you will leave the Pacific IFA website and enter a third party website. Pacific IFA is not responsible for the content of this third party website. The Financial Services Authority does not regulate some forms of Individual Savings Accounts
|*In November 2009 AXA Distribution Services, the provider of Elevate, achieved a four-star 'Excellence in Customer Experience' accreditation in the UK Customer Experience awards. In July 2010 Elevate received a 5 star rating from independent comparison company Defaqto. In September 2010 the Elevate platform received an 'eee' award from Finance & Technology Research Centre in association with Money Marketing. Also in September 2010 Elevate achieved ‘Best New Platform’ at the Aberdeen UK Platform Awards.